I’m just about to a sanity point. Just about finished with a whole bunch of work, just about to have a breather before the next work starts.
That’s a good time to ask questions and think about the answers. So.
You probably know I do a writing newsletter. (Holly Lisle’s Writing Updates)
Odds are fairly high that if you’re reading this, it’s because you receive it. What I’d like to know is, What is the ONE thing you most hope this newsletter will include?
The things I could think of were:
- Useful articles about writing in general
- Articles about writing SF or Fantasy specifically
- Information about upcoming courses
- Discounts for current and upcoming courses
- Answers to your questions
- Or something else I’ve missed entirely
I cannot write to please everybody. But I can target the newsletter to better meet the needs of most of the people who receive it. So please tell me how I can make it the newsletter you can’t wait to read twice each week.
What will THAT newsletter have in it?