Forgot to put this up yesterday, so this is actually yesterday’s list.
The Wednesday list:
- Proof and correct print version of manuscript (Pages). DONE
- Upload final print version of HTCB. (CreateSpace) DONE
- Finish print cover layout. (Fireworks) DONE
- Transfer corrections to epub versions. (Pages, Scrivener)
- Transfer and adapt high-res print cover to low-res epub cover. (Fireworks) DONE
- Redo solo vocal track for Didn’t Expect That—the Corrigan’s Blood song. (GarageBand, Fission) DONE
- Write the cover copy for HTCB. (Pages) DONE
- Set up the sales pages for my site, Amazon, B&N, Apple, and possibly Kobo (Kobo is not impressing me) (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, WordPress.
- Put together the HTCB music video, and get it on YouTube. (Fireworks, Keynote, Photo-to-Movie) DONE
- Print out my stripped-down list of HTRYN Worksheets so I’ll be ready to go on the revision next week.
- NEW ITEM Find a better template for the Cadence Drake site and redo the whole thing before my little book launch.
Today I have to correct the Scrivener versions for ebooks, then format each of them with the correct backlink pages and ISBN (I’m doing individual versions for each site on which I post the book.)
If I have time left over, I need to do work on my Cadence Drake site.
Here’s a sneak peek at the music video. It sounds MUCH better if you have headphones on. It also sounds much better if you remember that I’m a writer who sings, and not a singer who writes… 🙄
Write well. ONWARD!
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved