Most of yesterday and today, I’ve had minimal headaches, no migraines, and moderate rather than severe dizziness. I am cautiously optimistic that I might be able to get back to work soon.
- Finish Talysmana, and get back to Dreaming The Dead.
- Finishing the How To Revise Your Novel bonuses.
- Getting my prospective editors for Rebel Tales some stories from real writers.
- Finishing the upgrade on HollyLisle.com (it’s coming–I fixed the font today. 😀 ) so I can start adding NEW articles.
- Move all the courses I’ve created, the HollyShop content, the writer crash tests, and other “teaching writing” things I’ve done to one site, so writers can actually FIND everything. (The articles I’ve done for writers on this site will stay put, though.
- Finish writing Create A World Clinic.
These aren’t in order—just in the order I’ve thought of them.