I do background. Lots of it. The following is a small portion of my background for the Novels of Korre, which feature a still-sometimes-nomadic, though now-sort-of-settled culture of folks who call themselves the Tonk.
Most of these are LARGE. jpgs. Be warned, if you’re on a slow connection, you’ll have a wait. I’ve set them up so that each will open in a new window. Please note that all of these images are copyrighted, and neither the images nor the content may be copied or reproduced in any form.
- Very small map of the world of Korre (I’ll do a bigger one of these when I have the time to take all six pages apart, scan them, put the scans together, and then put the map back together)
- Map of the continent of Hyre
- Old High Tonk alphabet
- Tonk handwriting script
- Tonk decorative alphabet (used for tattoos, ship marks, etc.)
- Tonk clans and clan marks (clan mark tattooed on palm of left hand)
- Tonk “horse house” floorplan
- Tonk calendar
All the previous stuff remains relevant. The following is material on the Tonk wolf-ships, which don’t show up in Talyn, as well as on the Ossalene Rite and the Sinali ships.
- NEW — Ossalene Citadel map
- NEW — Ossalene Garb
- NEW — Ossalene Weapons
- NEW — Ossalene Naming Chart
- Tonk wolf-ship foremast view with sail detail
- Tonk wolf-ship aftermast cutaway with sail detail
- Tonk wolf-ship side cutaway
- Tonk wolf-ship maagen deck
- Tonk wolf-ship working deck
- Sinali warship (different scale)
- Sinali treasure ship (different scale)
Where to buy
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved