Yesterday was EPIC…
And by that I mean that it was the worst launch start I’ve ever been through.
Better yet, the wreck was my fault. I had, you see, this wonderful idea. We would have a way for folks in the shop to buy gifts for other writers, and to send those gifts directly — nice little note that the writer included straight to the friend’s email, link in the note to the class the writer bought for the friend, account created automatically for the friend IF the friend didn’t have one…
And I pushed to have it ready for the launch. So if you wanted to, you’d be able to buy How to Write a Novel for your friend at the awesome Early-Bird price.
And at the last minute, I realized there was no way we could have it ready in time, so Dan shut it down, put us back on the regular launch, and off we went…
But I did not give Dan the time he needed to test the launch process, because of that whole LAST MINUTE thing…
“We have a deadline, and we can’t see where we’re going, so let’s just drive faster.”
The captain of the Titanic…
Class registration is open. Folks are heading in, getting their first lessons, introducing themselves, starting on their new novel.
I apologize for yesterday’s chaos, and I hope I’ll see you there.
How to Write a Novel
Early-Bird Price, $57/month x 8 months, or $456 single payment
This price will only be available now through next Tuesday, and then never again.
(The count-down timer is up at the top of the page.)
- The class is self-paced, so you cannot fall behind,
- includes lessons with step-by-step instructions,
- forum discussions, and
- answers to your questions from me, moderators, and other students who are doing what you’re doing.
The class is already full of amazing people who are writing their novels.
And you can be one of them, AND get the Early-Bird Bonuses:
- Weekly “Write-Along-With-Me” demo video of me writing MY class novel live
- Brainstorm the Class Graduation Bonus (this is a separate small class I make exclusively for the folks who buy HTWAN — it’s not available for separate purchase)
- Vote on the Class Graduation Bonus you want
You want to write a novel. Start it. Build it. And FINISH it.
You can do this.
P.S. It takes about five minutes from purchase to starting class. If you’re new to my classrooms, don’t skip the instruction video on the course intro page.
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved