This started out being a review of a piece of advertising I found — and still find — intentionally misleading. Due to more reader interest than I expected, Scamspotting has become its own little section of the site. You’ll find the original article, letters from people who tried the Steve Manning “Write a Book in Fourteen Days” Course, and my own review of the course linked below.
- Scamspotting: If It Looks Like a Scam, It Probably Is
- My Own Correspondence with Mr. Manning, and My Review of the Write A Book in Fourteen Days Course
Letters from Readers
- Steve Manning Did Not Honor Money-Back Guarantee
- Advertising Over-sold Contents
- General Communication
- Worth Trying to Get Money Back From Steve Manning?
- Published Author’s Initial Response Positive
- But WAIT … There’s MORE … Registered Letter Bounced
I’m no longer adding to this section. I have now used the course, I have gone over every bit of it, and I have satisfied my curiosity — it is pretty much what I thought it was, with exceptions noted in my review. With that said, I hope you find this section useful.