Yesterday, I got 1112 words on the new proposal, and the first 650 of it was like bleeding out the eyes. But then, after about eight hours of trying to figure out were it went, something clicked, and I got the last part in about fifteen minutes.
Today, I’m going to see how much of the rest of the thing I can get down on paper. I figure the final piece needs to be about 4000 words long. Leaves me with around 3000 words for the day. Workable words lately have been as dear as oil … but I think I know how this is supposed to go now, so maybe that will help.
Oh. And the mail now works again, though I lost everything sent to me between Thursday and late Friday.