I’m making pretty good progress this morning on the revision of Plot Clinic, and between beta readers and official beta testers, I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me. But it will be good, useful work.
- I’ll be adding the Timeline Structure, which I inadvertently forgot in the first draft.
- I’ll be doing a complete section on using the Plot Clinic to fix novels-in-progress.
- Adding detail to some sections
- I’ll be completely reworking Line-For-Scene Take Two with clear instructions for using the cards once you’ve done them.
- Several other sections some of you have mentioned will be getting more details and focus.
- The book will have a real ending. Sorry about missing that before.
Seems like a lot of writing, but I think I can have it done and everything proofed and spiffy in time.
Individual thanks will be coming, but for now, a general thank-you to everyone who pitched in and offered suggestions. You’ll be getting a much more complete final book.
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved