I’m making pretty good progress this morning on the revision of Plot Clinic, and between beta readers and official beta testers, I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me. But it will be good, useful work.
- I’ll be adding the Timeline Structure, which I inadvertently forgot in the first draft.
- I’ll be doing a complete section on using the Plot Clinic to fix novels-in-progress.
- Adding detail to some sections
- I’ll be completely reworking Line-For-Scene Take Two with clear instructions for using the cards once you’ve done them.
- Several other sections some of you have mentioned will be getting more details and focus.
- The book will have a real ending. Sorry about missing that before.
Seems like a lot of writing, but I think I can have it done and everything proofed and spiffy in time.
Individual thanks will be coming, but for now, a general thank-you to everyone who pitched in and offered suggestions. You’ll be getting a much more complete final book.
I missed the chance to be a Beta thanks to the Evil Nasty Bug that took over my life for a week. 🙁
BUT – I wanted to send a huge thanks out to those who did get to Beta. It sounds like you all hit on something that is dear to my heart: “Iâ€™ll be doing a complete section on using the Plot Clinic to fix novels-in-progress.”
Holly – I am REALLY looking forward to Plot Clinic’s release. A huge thanks to YOU for all you do.