Yesterday, my first new class in quite a few years went live. This is How to Write Villains.
The class will take eight weeks (minimum – it could a couple lessons more depending on questions I get in class as I’m building it), and right now I’m covering:
- LESSON 1: Understanding Evil and Villainy (FINISHED)
- LESSON 2: Creating Good, Bad, and Evil Characters (IN PROGRESS)
- LESSON 3: Sympathy, Empathy, and Villainy
- LESSON 4: Villain Roles in Fiction
- LESSON 5: Representing Evil: Showing Instead of Telling
- LESSON 6: Controlling Characters and Story
- LESSON 7: The “Come-Back” Villain: When Readers Are Reading Your Story for Your Villain
- LESSON 8: Dealing With Writing Evil
Currently I’m offering a BIG early-bird discount. That will go away when I start writing Lesson 5. I’m figuring it’ll take me a bit over three more weeks to get there, because sometimes it takes me more than a week to write a lesson. It never takes less.
Class price today is $67.
Class price when it goes up will be $127 (or two monthly payments of $67) unless I need to add more lessons to hit everything brought up in class.