Yeah, my birthday is almost here, and I decided this year to celebrate by giving presents to other people. And not just on my actual birthday, either. I’m giving away presents every day next week, plus a couple of presents starting today.
So what are your presents?
- Day One (that’s today): Any two of my e-courses from the HollyShop, up to and including Page-Turning Scenes (but not the the writer’s block course.) I can’t give away other folks’ stuff, of course, so this is limited to just what I’ve written.
–Minimum value $15.95, max value $31.95–
Day Two (Friday 3): Any three of my e-courses from the HollyShop, up to and including Page-Turning Scenes (but not the the writer’s block course.)
–Minimum value $25.90, max value $41.90–
- Day Three (Saturday 4): Any four of my e-courses from the HollyShop, up to and including Page-Turning Scenes, OR the the writer’s block course.
–Minimum value $35.85, max value $59.95–
- Day Four (Sunday 5): Any five of my e-courses from the HollyShop, up to and including Page-Turning Scenes, OR the the writer’s block course.
–Minimum value $45.80, max value $61.80–
- Day Five (Monday 6): Any five of my e-courses from the HollyShop, up to and including Page-Turning Scenes, AND the the writer’s block course.
–Minimum value $105.70, max value $121.75–
- Day Six (Tuesday 7): All of my e-courses from the HollyShop.
- Day Seven (Wednesday 8): Full scholarship to How To Think Sideways.
–Min value $282 (6-month course), max value $300 ($12-month course)—
- Day Eight (Thursday 9): Full scholarship to How To Think Sideways, and ANY two e-courses from the HollyShop.
–Min value $297.95, max value $376.95–
Day Nine (Friday 10): Full scholarship to How To Think Sideways, and any four courses from the HollyShop.
–Min value 307.90$, max value $386.85–
- Day Ten (Saturday 11): Full scholarship to How To Think Sideways, and ALL of my HollyShop courses.
Total value of my birthday presents?
Absolute lowest value—$1720.33
Absolute highest value—$1987.43
But it’s more than that, really.
- Because today five people will win. ($79.95 minimum, $159.75 max in presents)
Friday four people will win. ($103.60 minimum, $167.80 max in presents)
- Saturday three people will win. ($107.55 minimum, $179.85 max in presents)
- Sunday, two people will win. ($91.60 minimum, $123.60 max in presents)
- Monday, two people will win. ($211.40 minimum, $243.50 max in presents)
- Tuesday, two people will win. ($303.28 in presents)
- Wednesday two people will win. ($564 minimum, $600 max in presents)
So the minimum total in presents I’m giving away for my birthday is…
And the maximum total in presents I’m giving away for my birthday is…
But that’s not all. EVERYONE who enters will receive one gift on Monday, October 13th.
The total value of my birthday bash giveaway including those gifts should be well over $5000. Could be a lot more. I’ll let you know once the confetti settles. 😀
Who can enter?
Anyone but my immediate family.
You could win twice, if you enter early. Here’s how:
Anyone who wins an e-book gift cannot win any further e-book presents, but will be re-entered for one of the full scholarships.
What if you win and you’re already a student in the Think Sideways course? Then I’ll refund the tuition you’ve paid to this point, and you are in free for the rest of the course.
Will I refund you for e-books you win but already own? No. Therein lies a madness of paperwork I will not even consider. HOWEVER… I’ll be very happy to send any prizes you win (INCLUDING a full scholarship if you want to be that generous) to someone you choose. If you win and this is an issue for you, contact me.
Follow me on Twitter. Here’s my page: http://twitter.com/hollylisle
It’s free, it’s easy, and I’m already discovering that Twitter is a lot of fun.
If you’re already following me, you’re already entered. If you’re already a Twitter member, go to my page and click Follow and you’re entered. If you’re not already a member, it’s free and it only takes a minute to join. Then return to my page click Follow. The Follow button is right under my picture on the top left corner.
I’ll print off the complete list of my Twitter followers every day, and do a random drawing from those pages, PLUS the pages from every day’s pages before. Yes, this means that if you start following me today, you’ll get one new entry in the drawing every single day. Yes, this will improve your chances of winning, at least a little. I have no way of figuring odds. I have no idea how many people will enter. Today, right this minute, you’re odds would be about 5:32. I expect they’ll get a bit steeper over the next few days.
I’ll announce the winners at around noon my time every day. On Twitter. 😀 (Except today, when I’ll announce at around two, because I am SO behind schedule.)
So. Does that count as a cool way to celebrate a birthday?
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved