Had to re-do the WARPAINT Print version
First thing this morning, found the notice from CreateSpace in my mailbox letting me know the book was good to go…”but images less than 200 dpi may appear blurry in print.”
Didn’t have any images, but I DID have the text itself.
So rather than run the chance of the book being blurry, I’ve spent the last three and a half hours exporting the Scrivener version into Pages, redoing the typesetting, spacing, headers, footers, page numbering, page breaks…
Anyway, it’s done, I’ve uploaded the NEW version, and am now starting on the bugs the folks who missed the Monday deadline caught, to do any additional necessary corrections in the ebook versions.
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved