I’ve reclaimed the early morning hours for writing, which has done wonders for my mood. The rest of my day, however, has been split between homeschooling the kid (fifth-grade science is wonderful!) and doing an enormous amount of work on the site behind the scenes.
The day before yesterday I completely rebuilt the site templates, stripped out all the old code by hand, attached the pages to the new templates, and reloaded whole site. Now it works with a lot fewer errors.
Yesterday I got the Affiliates’ board working (thanks to Margaret for help on a weird PHP 5 bug) and got the Courses mailer set up.
Today I’m doing my best to create new ad campaigns for the rest of the lost ads for the affiliate program.
I’m also hoping to get the first couple of lessons for the affiliate program written.
Once the many ripples from last month’s exhausting double-move of the site have died down, I’m going to get back to work on the third Worldbuilding Clinic , Create A World. And do the first of a few free e-mail writing courses.
My to-do list is still pretty awful. But I’m getting there.
Glad to hear things are getting better.