The chat will start at 1PM EDT. It may run over an hour (the last one did).
Here’s your invitation if you haven’t yet signed up:
Here’s our discussion schedule:
- Genre: Discussing What Genre Isn’t, and Why This Matters
- When To Go to War Over a Book…And When NOT To
- Writing As A Business (or A Hobby): From Getting Paid to Going Full-Time
- Products—Novel, Short Stories, Ring Cycles, and Everything Else: A step-by-step walkthrough on deciding which products you want to create and how to go about placing them
- Tips from the How To Think Sideways Class: Dealing with Fear, Criticism, Perfectionism, the Real WorldTM, and More
I have some questions, and will be taking more LIVE as we go through each section. And this time Jean Schara will be running the questions and getting them to me, so we should have a slightly smoother experience.
The replay plus downloads, if any, will be available from the link I’ll post here after the chat is done. No login necessary for this.