Becky and I have our second episode live now. We jumped all over writing better characters, where it’s easy to make mistakes, how to prevent them, how to fix them…
We had fun, and there are a few stories in this episode about how crazy characters can make you — and your story.
Here’s what we cover:
- Basing Characters off of real people
- What ‘Character’ is and is not and what it does
- Digging deeper into character creation
- Characters that surprise in good and bad ways and what to do about them
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Mark Hermann: email@example.com or find him as MarkHermannVA On Fiverr.com
- Hunting the Corrigan’s Blood
- Fire in the Mist
- How to Motivate Yourself
- Syd Field
- The Minimalists
Our Website: https://www.aiarwip.com/
Holly’s Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hollylisle/
Holly’s Personal Page: https://www.hollylisle.com/
Holly’s Blog: https://hollylisle.com/weblog/
Rebecca’s Personal Page: https://www.rebeccagalardo.com/
Rebecca’s Writing Blog: https://rebeccagalardowords.wordpress.com/
Producer – Rebecca Galardo.
Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com.
Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann.
Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved