CADENCE DRAKE NOVELS (SF)
- Hunting the Corrigan’s Blood; Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-97768-2) — February 1997; REISSUE OneMoreWord Books– February 2006, new version with Afterword, print and ebook–2012.
- Warpaint; Holly Lisle (ISBN: 978-1481190305) — 2013, original frontlist with Afterword.
Stand-alone science fiction, space mystery, space opera.
THE MOON & SUN SERIES
- The Silver Door: Moon & Sun II, Orchard Books, hardcover, 2009
- The Ruby Key: Moon & Sun I, Orchard Books, hardcover (ISBN-13: 978-0545000123), May 2008
YA high fantasy trilogy, The Emerald Sun: Moon & Sun III has been delayed but is pending
THE WORLD OF KORRE
- Hawkspar: A Novel of Korre, Tor, hardcover, (ISBN-13: 9780765309945) June 2008
- Talyn, Tor, mass market, (ISBN-13: 978-0765348739) Nov 2006
- Talyn: A Novel of Korre, Tor, hardcover, (ISBN: 0-765-30993-9) August 2005
Stand-alone epic high-fantasy romance novels.
- Fire in the Mist; Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-72132-1) — August 1992; Reprint, Holly Lisle (print and ebook) 2011
- Bones of the Past; Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-72160-7) — March 1993; Reprint, Holly Lisle (print and ebook) 2011
- Mind of the Magic; Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87654-6) — May 1995; Reprint, Holly Lisle, 2011
Linked high-fantasy stand-alones, listed in chronological and preferred reading order.
DEVIL’S POINT NOVELS
- Sympathy for the Devil; Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87703-8) — 1995; Reprint (Print & Ebook) with New Afterword by the Author, Holly Lisle, 2011
- The Devil and Dan Cooley; (with Walter Spence) Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87756-9) —1996; Reprint, (Print & Ebook) With New Afterword by the Authors, Holly Lisle, 2011
- Hell on High; (with Ted Nolan) May 1997, Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87780-1) — 1997; Reprint, (Print & Ebook) With New Afterword by the Authors, Holly Lisle, 2011
These are a linked series of contemporary fantasy stand-alones listed in recommended reading order.
ROMANTIC SUSPENSE NOVELS
- Night Echoes, Signet (ISBN-13: 978-0451220943) April 2007
- I See You, Onyx (ISBN: 0-451-41221-4), July 2006
- Last Girl Dancing, Onyx (ISBN: 0-451-41197-8) July 2005
- Midnight Rain, Onyx, (ISBN: 0-451-41175-7) Nov 2004
Stand-alone mainstream paranormal suspense novels.
THE WORLD GATES
- BOOK I: Memory of Fire, Avon Eos, (ISBN: 0-380-81837-X) May 2002
- BOOK II: The Wreck of Heaven, Eos (ISBN: 0-380-81838-8) Apr 2003
- BOOK III: Gods Old and Dark, Eos — (ISBN: 0-380-81839-6) Mar 2004
Crossover contemporary fantasy trilogy.
THE SECRET TEXTS
- BOOK I: Diplomacy of Wolves; Warner Aspect (ISBN: 0-446-67395-1), November 1998
- BOOK II: Vengeance of Dragons; Warner Aspect (ISBN: 0-446-67396-X), October 1999
- BOOK III: Courage of Falcons, Warner Aspect (ISBN: 0-446-67397-8, October 2000
High-fantasy series complete in three books.
- Vincalis the Agitator, Warner Aspect (ISBN: 0-446-67899-6), March 2002
- Glenraven; (with Marion Zimmer Bradley) hard cover (ISBN: 0-671-87738-0) — September 1996
- In The Rift: Glenraven II ; (with Marion Zimmer Bradley) hard cover (ISBN: 0-671-87870-0), Baen Books — April 1998
These are linked contemporary crossover fantasy stand-alones listed in preferred reading order.
- Minerva Wakes; Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-72202-6) — January 1994 Contemporary crossover fantasy
- When the Bough Breaks; (with Mercedes Lackey) (ISBN: 0-671-72154-2) — February 1993 Contemporary crossover fantasy
- Mall, Mayhem and Magic; (with Chris Guin), Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87678-3) — August 1995 Contemporary crossover fantasy
- The Rose Sea; (with S.M.Stirling), Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87620-1) — September 1994 High fantasy
BARD’S TALE NOVELS
- Curse of the Black Heron; Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87868-9) — March 1998
- Thunder of the Captains; (with Aaron Allston), Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87731-3) — July 1996
- Wrath of the Princes; (with Aaron Allston) , Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87771-2) — March 1997
Fantasy novels very loosely based on the Bard’s Tale game
STAND-ALONE SHORT FICTION
- Light Through Fog, Holly Lisle Singles #1, 2012
- Rewind, Holly Lisle Singles #2, 2013
- Strange Arrivals: Ten Flash Fantasy Tales, Holly Lisle, Coming Summer 2013
STORIES IN COLLECTIONS
- “>>–4EVR–>;” The Mammoth Book of Ghost Romance, 2012, (Mammoth Books)
- “Last Thorsday Night,” The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance, 2012, (Mammoth Books)
- “Light Through Fog,” The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance, 2009 (Mammoth Books)
- “Knight and the Enemy,” The Enchanter Reborn; L. Sprague de Camp and Christopher Stasheff, eds., Baen Books. (ISBN: 0-671-72134-8) — September 1992
- “Armor-ella,” Chicks in Chainmail; Esther Friesner ed., Baen Books (ISBN: 0-671-87682-1) — September 1995
- “A Few Good Men,” Women at War (hard cover and trade paper); Lois McMaster Bujold ed., Tor Books — December 1, 1992.
- How To Think Sideways — Career Survival School For Writers (seven-month online-classroom writing course) Holly Lisle, 2008, 2012
- How To Revise Your Novel — Get the Book You Want From the Wreck You Wrote (five-month online-classroom writing course) 2009, 2013 (publicly available August 6, 2013)
- How To Write A Series, 2011 (temporarily unavailable pending site move)
- How To Write Page-Turning Scenes: A Step-by-Step Course for the Fiction Writer – Holly Lisle, 2008, 2012
- How to Find Your Writing Discipline – Holly Lisle, 2007, 2013
- 21 Ways to Get Yourself Writing When Your Life Has Just Exploded – Holly Lisle (temporarily unavailable)
- How To Beat Writer’s Block (And Have Fun Writing from Now On) – Holly Lisle, Audio (temporarily unavailable)
- Create A Plot Clinic: A Step-by-Step Course for the Fiction Writer – Holly Lisle, 2007, 2011
- Create A Culture Clinic: A Step-by-Step Course for the Fiction Writer – Holly Lisle, 2007, 2010
- Create A Language Clinic: A Step-by-Step Course for the Fiction Writer – Holly Lisle, 2007, 2010
- Create A Character Clinic: A Step-by-Step Course for the Fiction Writer, Second Edition – Holly Lisle, 2006, 2012
- How To Write Page-Turning Scenes: A Step-By-Step Course for the Fiction Writer, Holly Lisle, 2008, 2010
- Mugging the Muse: Writing Ficton for Love AND Money – 2nd Edition, 2012 (E-book and Print)
- Professional Plot Outline Mini-Course, Holly Lisle, 2009, 2011 (Ebook and Print)
- 7-Day Crash Revision, Holly Lisle, 2012, (Seven-day online-classroom writing course)
- How To Write Flash Fiction That Doesn’t Suck, Holly Lisle, (Free three-week online-classroom writing workshop)
Contents © Holly Lisle. https://hollylisle.com All Rights Reserved